One year ago, the President put forward a comprehensive plan in the Blueprint for a Secure Energy Future that outlined the Administration’s all-of-the-above approach to American energy – a strategy aimed at reducing our reliance on foreign oil, saving families and businesses money at the pump, and positioning the United States as the global leader in clean energy.
On Monday, the President will receive a new progress report, showcasing the Administration’s historic achievements in each of these areas. The accomplishments in this report, which represent the efforts of six Federal agencies, underscore the Administration’s commitment over the past three years to promoting an all-hands-on-deck, all-of-the-above approach to American energy and building a more secure energy future. Attached please find a copy of The Blueprint for a Secure Energy Future: One-Year Progress Report.
• Increasing American Energy Independence
• Expanding Domestic Oil and Gas Production
• Setting Historic New Fuel Economy Standards
• Improving Energy Efficiency in 1 Million Homes
• Doubling Renewable Energy Generation
• Developing Advanced, Alternative Fuels
• Supporting Cutting-Edge Research