* Library of Congress Store: http://www.loc.gov/shop/index.php?action=cMain.showHome
Housing many of the Nation’s most unique and priceless pieces of history, the U.S. Library of Congress is a library unlike any other. The Library of Congress Store offers replicas of it’s items.
* GovSales: http://www.govsales.gov
GovSales is a consolidated, citizen friendly web site that makes it easy for the public to find government assets for sale.
* National Archives Store: http://estore.archives.gov/
Shop for a growing selection inspired by the holdings of the National Archives.
* National Forest Store http://www.fs.fed.us/recreation/nationalforeststore/
* National Mint – Shop
* National Museum of the American Indian http://nmai.si.edu/visit/washington/store/
* National Park Foundation Stores: http://www.nps.gov/search/index.htm?query=on-line+shop
* National Zoological Park http://nationalzoostore.tamretail.net
Every purchase supports the conservation, education, and research efforts of the Smithsonian’s National Zoo
National Park Foundation Blankets: http://goo.gl/IChHf
Pendleton Woolen Mills and the National Park Foundation (NPF) jointly announce the launch of the Yosemite National Park Blanket. Sales from the blanket will support the National Park Foundation. Pendleton has offered their National Park Series (a collection of seven blankets, each representing a National Park) since the early 1900s. The historic striped markings and colors date back to the frontier trading posts. Traders would indicate the weight of the blanket offered in exchange for furs by holding up one finger for each pound. The original blankets incorporated three, four or five black stripes in the design, which indicated the value of the blanket.
* Smithosonian Instituion Store http://www.smithsonianstore.com
The Smithsonian Institution is comprised of sixteen public museums and the National Zoo. Its core mission—”the increase and diffusion of knowledge”—is also accomplished through extensive public outreach and education programs, as well as the diverse study and field work of Smithsonian scientists at its seven research centers around the globe. The products offered by SmithsonianStore.com (the Smithsonian Catalog Online) reflect the vast collections in our museums and the National Zoo. All products, including jewelry, furniture, fine gifts, textiles and toys, are reproductions or adaptations of the Smithsonian Institution’s artifacts, archives, collections and exhibitions. All of the profit from your purchase directly supports the Smithsonian.
Silk Obama Signature Tie
* Smithosonian Migratory Bird Center http://nationalzoo.si.edu/scbi/migratorybirds/support/
* US Treasury
You can find maps, Federal Recreation passes, scientific reports, educational materials, and much more!
* USO Store https://www.uso.org/Store/
* USPS Store – Buy Collectables:
Marvel Super Heroes – Spider-Man Framed Art
Love Cupid Canvas Wall Clock – by Raphael
* Washington DC Gift Shops http://washington.org/find-dc-listings/gift-shops
* The White House Gift Shop http://www.whitehousegiftshop.com
Commemorative and Inaugural Celebration Presidential Throw & Blanket custom made solely for the Official White House Gift Shop by American Textile Workers
Official 2013 Inauguration Souvenirs: http://www.whitehousegiftshop.com/category_s/2252.htm
* The White House Historical Society http://www.whitehousehistory.org
Search for more governmental on-line stores at USA.gov