World Economic Forum Annual Meeting 2016
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
It was established in 1971 as a not-for-profit foundation and is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. It is independent, impartial and not tied to any special interests. The Forum strives in all its efforts to demonstrate entrepreneurship in the global public interest while upholding the highest standards of governance. Moral and intellectual integrity is at the heart of everything it does.’
- The Future of Jobs
- Global Agenda Council on Risk & Resilience
- The Global Risks Report 2016
- Global Gender Gap Report 2016
- Scaling Technologies to Decarbonize Energy
- Top Ten Urban Innovations
For more: http://www.weforum.org/reports
- 1/20/16 www.cancermoonshot2020.org
- 1/20/16 Vice President Biden meets with international experts Francis S. Collins, Sylvia Mathews Burwell, Jennifer Doudna, Paula T. Hammond, Elizabeth Blackburn, David B. Agus, Charles Sawyers, José Baselga, Delos M. (Toby) Cosgrove, Bill McDermott to discuss the current state of cancer research and treatment, and opportunities to accelerate this fight.
2016 World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland
- The Cancer Moonshot
- 2/1/16 FACT SHEET: Investing in the National Cancer Moonshot
- 6/6/16 FACT SHEET: Vice President Biden Launches Open Access Data Resource as Part of Cancer Moonshot
- 6/29/16 9:00 AM ET Vice President Biden hosts ‘National Cancer Moonshot Summit’ with scientists, oncologists, donors and patients
Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- 6/29/16 FACT SHEET: At Cancer Moonshot Summit, Vice President Biden Announces New Actions to Accelerate Progress Toward Ending Cancer As We Know It
- 9/16/16 FACT SHEET: Vice President Biden Announces New Steps to Improve Clinical Trials Essential to Advancing the Cancer Moonshot
- 9/21/16 FACT SHEET: At the United Nation Foundation’s Social Good Summit, Vice President Biden Announces New International Cooperation and Investments as Part of the Cancer Moonshot
- 7/16/16 FACT SHEET: At the Victoria Comprehensive Cancer Center, Vice President Biden Announces New Memoranda of Understanding Between the United States and Australia, New Funding as Part of Cancer Moonshot
- 10/17/16 Remarks by the President and Vice President on the Cancer Moonshot Report
- 10/17/16 FACT SHEET: Vice President Biden delivers Cancer Moonshot Report, Announces Public and Private Sector Actions to Advance Cancer Moonshot Goals
- 10/21/16 Vice President delivers remarks at the Northeastern Pennsylvania Integrated Network Cancer Program’s Awards Ceremony, Scranton, PA
- 10/28/16 Weekly Address: Achieving the Mission of the Cancer Moonshot
- 1/17/17 Remarks by Vice President Joe Biden on The Cancer Moonshot
World Economic Forum Annual Meeting
January 20-23, 2016