GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT 2016
UNITED STATES TO HOST 7TH ANNUAL GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMIT
When we connect global entrepreneurs with the access and exchange needed to create and innovate, we unleash their power to change the world.
A clear example of this is found in Silicon Valley where thousands of firms have achieved success. With that in mind, what better place to gather entrepreneurs at all stages of business development for the 2016 Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES)? This Summit will be the 7th installment in a series previously hosted by the United States and the governments of Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, Malaysia, Morocco, and Kenya. In bringing the Summit back to the United States, President Obama highlights his commitment to building bridges that help us tackle global challenges together.
GES 2016 aims to showcase inspiring entrepreneurs and investors from around the world creating new opportunities for investment, partnership, and collaboration; connect American entrepreneurs and investors with international counterparts to form lasting relationships; and highlight entrepreneurship as means to address some of the most intractable global challenges.
- FACT SHEET: As the Global Entrepreneurship Summit Begins in Silicon Valley, New Announcements to Support Inclusive Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Home
- FACT SHEET: Global Entrepreneurship Summit
- Remarks by President Obama at Global Entrepreneurship Summit and Conversation with Mark Zuckerberg and Entrepreneurs
- 4/26/10 Remarks by the President at the Presidential Summit on Entrepreneurship
- 4/7/14 FACT SHEET: Strengthening Entrepreneurship At Home and Abroad
- 11/30/16 FACT SHEET: Celebrating President Obama’s Top 10 Actions to Advance Entrepreneurship, and Announcing New Steps to Build on These Successes
June 22-24, 2016
2016 Global Entrepreneurship Summit
Stanford University, Palo Alto, California
Live Stream: http://www.ges2016.org/live/